* INNOVATION * QUALITY * EFFICACY *
AESTHETIC PRODUCTS FOR AESTHETIC PROFESSIONALS
*ACNE * PIGMENTATION * AGING *
About Our Skin Systems
- DERMACLINICAL® uses safe preservatives containing NO PARABENS.
- We do NOT TEST ON ANIMALS – only humans!
- DERMACLINICAL® has incorporated hi-tech carriers and liposomes to ensure that the active ingredients are absorbed deeply into the skin.
- DERMACLINICAL® mission is to treat the skin with care, avoiding inflammatory reactions and always considering the integrity of the skins protective barrier.
- Pharmaceutical grade moisturizing & hydrating agents are used throughout the range.
- DERMACLINICAL® has added NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES to their products to minimize skin sensitivity or irritation.
DERMACLINICAL® offers a full range of products:
MY SKIN BRIGHTER, MY SKIN CLEARER, MY SKIN YOUNGER Systems.
Also: MY SKIN PROTECTED, MY SKIN CLEANER, MY BODY YOUNGER etc.
Products for all skin types to enjoy daily.
DERMACLINICAL® was born out of more that 30 years of working alongside industry specialists and listening to clients agonize over their skin issues.
“We are about the SCIENCE OF SKIN HEALTH, beauty is a by-product of healthy skin” – says Debbie Wolfendale–CEO of DERMACLINICAL
With the marketing noise and false statements being made in our industry, the consumer is confused and untrusting. A solution was needed, so we set out to find them in the best compounding laboratories around the world.
We have sourced formulae from different labs, each subject matter experts in their own fields: acne, pigmentation and aging. The formulae we chose had to show real measurable results, both visually and evidence shown through the DermascanUltra Sound medical scanner.
The results needed to show within a relatively short period of time, be of a high quality, safe to use, consistently available, and something professionals can trust to prescribe to their patients.
All the above needs to be cutting edge and using the most innovative technologies. Manufactured in cGMPcompliant and ISO 22716 Certified facilities.
DERMACLINICAL offers a unique product to their patients, where the specialist can customize the strength of the product depending on the severity or sensitivity of the skin.
This method is called “Extemporaneous Compounding” – mixing in or adding to the base product a “concentrated additive” containing i.e. natural skin lightening brighteners and antioxidants, etc.